My online workshops provide downloadable PDF instructions, high quality photographs as well as most courses have multiple individual how-to videos for each course so that you feel as though you are taking a live class from me. All of my workshops can be purchased and started at any time as they become available. The content within classes in the FREE Courses section varies.
Due to the nature of on-line classes, once you have paid for a virtual course your course fee can not be refunded.
Once you register for an on-line class from Merrymeeting Art House you can take as long as you need to finish the class and return as often as you like. In this way you can work at your own pace and when it’s convenient for you. Any course or workshop that you purchase from Merrymeeting Art House or Catherine Scanlon is for your own personal use. Any and all course materials are not to be used to teach courses in any location — on-line or in person. Course materials and handouts are not to be duplicated.
Once you purchase an online class at Merrymeeting Art House:
- You will receive an e-mail from me within 24-48-hours (or sooner) with all the class login information
- You will have access to the classroom forever, please bookmark the link to your favorites!
- Feel free to email me at any time and I will respond to your question as soon as I can. Please know that I travel to teach classes, have a family and am not always sitting at my computer so sometimes it might take a day or two to get back to you.
- Due to the nature of these classes, once you have paid for the class your course fee can not be refunded.
If you have taken a course from me at My Creative Classroom please know that I am HONORING any Extended Enrollments for courses that you have already taken from me. While all the courses I offered at My Creative Classroom are not currently available at Merrymeeting Art House (and some may never be offered here) I have maintained all the Enrollment Information so please be sure to let me know what class you were enrolled in as it becomes available. I will do a quick search to verify that you were in the course and send you a coupon to use to join the course. I will only honor students in the Extended Enrollment Program that I can verify have taken the course.
If you happen to have technical issues, here are a few things that might help to resolve your problem.
- Log out of all of your open programs and restart your computer. Sometimes you just need to clear the cache and restarting does that.
- If you can’t login to the classroom, make sure that you are entering the username and password correctly, are the Cap Locks on? I recommend that you copy & paste the username and password to see if you might have entered it incorrectly.
Thank you so much for joining us at Merrymeeting Art House!!